Rosewood High difficulty Puzzles Bitten Biscuits (International Puzzle Party) in Kyoto, Japan 2016. IPP Design Competition
✔ Free U.S. shipping for orders $79+
✔ 30-Days Money Back or Replacement Offer
Try this challenging puzzle made and designed by Jin-hoo Ahn that won a Jury Honorable Mention at the IPP Design Competition (International Puzzle Party) in Kyoto, Japan 2016.The goal is to create a shape of mirrored symmetry. The solution will have two mirrored identical halves, which would be apparent if you could draw an imaginary line down its centre. All pieces lay flat and not on top of eachother. There are two (known) solutions, which are included.Object On a flat surface, create an image of mirrored symmetry.
Learn more about this item
Refund & Warranty
My item is damaged/incorrect
- Please contact our support team for any items that arrived damaged, defective, or the wrong item arrived, including a photo of the item. We'll arrange for a replacement item to be sent to you as soon as possible.
- Please check our Refund & Return Policy for more detail.
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase, we will happily work with you to correct the problems. Please don't hesitate to contact us via email: email@example.com
United States orders
- The economy shipping fee is $5.95
- Free shipping to the USA for orders $79+
- Economy shipping: 6 - 10 business days
Learn more about Shipping Policy